Body Postive Dorset provides a extensive range of complimentary services and support. Are specialist staff aim to, engage with, understand and assist you dealing with life issues. Are internal expertise and network of supporting agencies will give you access to best and most current advice and support.
Our ServicesEmotional Support
- • Peer support
- • Profesional councilling
- • Referals to Social Services
- • Hospital visits
- • Treatment adherence advice
- • Hardship fund
- • Benifits and housing advice
- • Referrals to Crusaid
- • Work skills training
- • Life skills training
Click on images to enlarge.
Our Support Centre is located close to the town centre of Bournemouth, one of the UK's premier tourist resorts. We offer an extensive range of facilities including:
- • Lounge area with comfortable seating, magazines and newspapers
- • TV
- • Dining room and kitchen offering meals (charged) and refreshments
- • Resources suite providing internet access, libary and training facilities
- • Utility room with laundry and shower facilities
- • Therapy suites
Many of our service users find the drop-in a valuable resource and take the opportunity to escape the outside world and discuss issues with others in a safe environment. Our reception is staffed during opening hours. Outside these times there is an answer machine to take your telephone call.